- Supreme Court Rejects Barry Beavis’ appeal over £85 parking charge
- Clarkson’s motoring show to run the Hypercar Test
- Plans for temporary CCTV cameras in Barnet to catch drivers breaking law
- The Deregulation Act 2015
- 10 Minute Mandatory Grace Period in Parking Bays
Photos (bus lane)
Photographs showing incorrectly marked and signed bus lanes
Photo A: Glentworth Street London NW1. – Bus lanes must stop at least 10 meters before a minor left turn. This one, like many in London does not.
Photo C: Marylebone Road London NW1. Bus Lanes must be at least 4 meters wide to allow a bus to overtake a cycle without encroaching on the next lane. This Bus Lane is just 2.7 meters wide.
You need to be logged in to see this part of the content.
Please [ Login ] or [ Register ]. Get the information to appeal against your PCN!
@ 2015 PenaltyChargeNotice.co.uk